Monday, May 23, 2011

Back at Work



Today is my first day back at work. Dropping off Jack at the sitter's was hard, but good. As I was getting caught up at work Sally (my sitter) sent me a text updating me on how he was doing! It was nice to get that. Made me feel good. I'm doing better than I thought I would do. Just really excited to see him when I get off work!



Progress this past week: Jack is really starting to smile! Now we know that it's an actual smile and not gas. lol. Last weekend we went to San Marcos. Jack did SO good! After being fussy in La Grange, we were so worried. But he was great! And he got to meet so many people.



As far as me, I am still down just 20 lbs. I have not started to exercise yet becuase I have been sore up top from breastfeeding. Hopefully that will stop soon since he is not eating breastmilk anymore. I know I'm not getting in a two piece this summer. However, we have a cruise booked in November, so that is my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment