Tuesday, June 7, 2011

8 Weeks

Yesterday Jack was 8 Weeks old. So hard to believe. And it's crazy just how much he has grown. It is true that in the first year they are transforming every day. On my 2 month post, I'll give his new height and weight stats!
So far Jack has been at Ms. Sally's day care for 2 weeks and he loves it! Well, at least I think he does! Sally said that he has gotten really good at tummy time and not crying if she doesn't hold him! Jack is the only baby (besides a 6 month old) so he gets a lot of attention. Sally's little 3 year old, loves Jack....he runs to the door when I come in and tells me the things Jack did that day. Which usually consists of "playing".
Jack's Progress: We have a happy baby! Especially in the mornings. Jack is smiling like crazy now. And he will 'coo' every now and then...we are just waiting for that laugh to come. Soon, I hope! I started uploading videos of Jack to YouTube because my mom likes to see the progress. Here is my link http://www.youtube.com/user/lenzi0331.
My Progress: I am still down just 21 pounds. This week I have set a goal to loose the remainder of my baby weight (and maybe more) for the 1st of September. Hopefully I am get disciplined and get my butt in gear!
I'll get Jack's 2 Month progress stats on the 11th!

No comments:

Post a Comment