Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just a waiting game...

Giving an update: I will be 39 weeks on Saturday. Had a doctor's appointment yesterday, still no change. I guess Jack really likes it in my tummy and doesn't want to progress. I'm hoping that's it, and not him being stubborn...is that a sign for what is to come? The doctor said I'm still doing good as far as progressing, but he has run out of room...so that is why my back has been hurting more than normal. Anyway, we discussed the possibility that if I do not deliver by April 9th, when I could be induced. She gave me the choices of April 11th or April 19th. (I don't want to have a 12 pound baby) so we are going with April 11th! SOOOO we are now on an official countdown. If nothing else, we know we will have a baby on April 11th, 2011! (However please cross your fingers/pray that it happens before!) Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment