Thursday, March 3, 2011

Almost 35 weeks


This has been a great week so far! Jack has been moving up a storm and his room is getting put together, little by little every day! Evan & I put together his Stroller/Carrier successfully (can't believe that). However, as Evan put it, 'for item made for saftey, it should be pretty easy to put together'. But of course it was me reading the instructions and telling Evan what to do. In our house when putting ANYTHING together, I do not let Evan look at the instructions, especially if it has pictures. It's kind of a rule. He gets frustrated if it doesn't work right away and he quits. So, when we bought Jack's dresser (that we had to put together 100%), Evan couldn't even be around it (way too many parts)...I put the entire thing together myself..and yes, I was very pregnant.


Today Jack's bedding is supposed to be waiting for me when I get home! YAY! So excited! So then we have a crib with bedding, dresser, stroller/carrier, and a bumbo seat. What more could be want. Well, the baby of course!


I'll post a photo tomorrow of the bedding! Whoo Hoo!


Until then....

2 comments:

  1. the bumbo and the nursing pillow thingy are God's gift to parents

    this is bubel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't know what a bumbo is.

    ReplyDelete