Thursday, March 24, 2011

37 weeks 5 days

Hello All,


Had my weekly doctor's appointment today! Still stuck at 1 cm dialated. Maybe this week I will try to be a little more active to help things along. It has gotten a lot harder to move around and sleep this past week. I am finally understanding why pregnant women are miserable their last month of pregnancy. Just try to function with a large watermelon underyour shirt and see how you feel! It is very similar to wearing one of those sumo wresting fat suits...you can't really move and when you fall down you can't get back up on your own. Yep, that's it! :)


Here are two photos from today. Still growing...however, I think these photos make me look larger than I am. Most people still don't understand that I am so far along.
Waiting on Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment