Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ACTIVE Jack!!



I have not been very good about keeping any updates on Jack's progress. Rightfully so, I work daily and only get to update this during my 5 minutes of downtime at work...and I just haven't been great about that.

I have started the 30 Day Shred. Today will be my 4th day...long way to go. But I'm trying to keep my progress updated every couple days on the blog, to keep myself accountable!


Back to Jack!


Jack had his first cold/congestion. He had it for a total of two weeks. This week he has been so much better. It hurts my heart to see him not being able to breathe and coughing all the time. But it doesn't seem to effect him too much.


He is growing so fast and he is very tall. I think he is around 26" right now and 14 - 14 1/2 pounds.


Funny Story:

On Monday, Evan was a Walmart with Jack. A lady asked him how old he was. Evan promptly said he was 3 1/2 months old. She was shocked, she said, that's how big my 9 month old is. lol. He isn't fat, but he is tall. Hopefully he'll stay that way!!

Jack's eyes are still very blue! and He still has just blonde fuzz on his head. I love my little bald boy!


He is moving around like crazy. About a month ago he learned to push up on his legs. So anytime you are sitting with him, he wants to be standing on your lap. Which, if you have no arm strength like me, it's very exhausting. And when he is playing on his playmat, he kicks his legs to much he moves all over the mat.


Shown in the photo above, Jack LOVES to take baths!


Jack's 4 month dr's appointment is in a couple of weeks. So hopefully I can update more then!!






No comments:

Post a Comment