Wednesday, July 27, 2011

3 of 30

Yesterday was my 3rd day of doing the 30 day Shred. I had to convince Evan that since we don't belong to a gym anymore, that I needed my 25 minutes in the evening to do this DVD. It kicks my but, and I'm so sore. But it's worth it. Since I did not really do any excersize during my pregnancy or a little before, I'm so out of shape...but it's going good.

Haven't lost any weight yet, but I'm trying to eat better and do this work out daily! I really just want to get these last 19 pounds off by the end of September. So that's giving me 2 months to do it! More than anything, I need to tone up my stomach and loose some inches from my hips and thighs. That has always been the place that I gain my weight...it's those German genes.

Again, I'm hoping that being consistant in writing in the blog will help me be accoutnable with this workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment