Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm Finally HERE!!




We finally have our little boy!

Name: Jack Robert Lawson

Birthday: April 11th, 2011

Time: 2:49pm

Weight: 7 pounds .07 ounces

Length: 20 inches

Hair & Eyes: Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes


He is perfect! There isn't more to say than that!

We checked into Harris downtown at 6pm on Sunday 4/10 to start the induction process. Evan and my mom stayed with me in the hospital. The room was so nice, however the overnight accomodations for them were a little hard. I was started on pitocin at 6am on Monday 4/11. My water broke at 9:45 pm and they took me off the pitocin. I got my epidural at 11:30am (FYI the most amazing thing ever). I started pushing at about 1:15 pm and Jack was born at 2:49pm!!


Evan's parents (Richard & Ann) along with my parents (Ted & Sherry) and Jack's Godfather (Chad) were there to greet him (when we got all cleaned up of course).


Jack passed all of his tests and we got to come home yesterday, 4/12 at 5:30pm! It was so great to come home and sleep in our own bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment